Haggai Mortgage Bank offer facilities to Organisations such as schools.
FINANCIAL CASH FLOW.
- History of the School (Inception till date).
- Evidence of Incorporation/approvals/registration.
- Management profile.
- Application Letter
- Audited accounts of the School (3 years) (Profit & Loss Account & Balance sheet).
- Projected cash flow, (One Academic Session or as may be required) – Stating the assumptions.
- Actual/Past cash flow, (past session – should be broken into terms, stating schools population, per term, per class).
- Statement of Account, with other Bank(s) - (if any) [for six months or as may be requested].
- Board resolution permitting the school to borrow.
APPLICATIONS FOR RENT
- Provincial Pastors / General Overseers undertaking.
- Domiciliation of fees.
- Landed Property (with registered title document)
APPLICATIONS FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROPERTY PURCHASE
- Evidence of past payments (receipts or agreements)
- Letter of offer from vendor/agent, communicating the terms.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONSTRUCTION OR RENOVATIONS MUST BE SUPPORTED WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
- Offer letter from Vendor
- Equity contribution (at least 30% of loan amount)
- Valuation report covering the property to be purchased by a certified Estate Surveyor/Valuer.
- Registered title documents covering the property
- Copy of layout and survey plan of the site
- Properties financed under this scheme will have an insurance cover.
- Bill of quantities covering the construction
- Copy of approved drawings (building plans)
- Detailed (stage by stage) schedule of works.
highly competitive (percentage lower than current market rate).
- The customer must have operated its account effectively with us for a minimum period of 6 Months.
- Approval is dependent on ability to pay as deduced from cash flow record of the School.
(TITI) – 07046262940
(DESOLA) - 07046144943